lundi 4 mai 2009

Nouvelles photos début mai

Le Crossbow avec sa cabine


































2 commentaires:

  1. I think that you have done a fantastic job with the design and constructon its realy a beautiful machine. In the summer I work as a contractor on the islands of maine comuting to work every day and I log around 200 hours of travel time each summer at 7 gallons an hour so Ive been planing on building a 26 ft power cat to save fuel and get a smother ride when the wheather is rough but after seeing your boat I want to build one. Would it be posible to get a set of line drawings from you? I can figure out construction details Ive built 2 10m ultra light sail boats from plywood composit.
    It looks to me that your boat would cut thru a 1m chop and not spill your capachino and thats what I want fuel economy and a transporter for 4 to 5 crew that can go in all most any wheather. when you have the time would you write. Thanks Rick Culkins

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My Email adress is Rickyculkins@aol.com

    RépondreSupprimer